Launch Angels is now the easiest way to share a venture portfolio with friends.We all have groups of colleagues, alumni, friends, and family with whom we share a close bond. That group you worked with for years to make a small company larger. The college friends you connect with on Facebook. The people you vacation with every other year. You’d love to put money together to start a fund that unites the group in a particular mission, or around the ideal that first brought you together, or simply just so that you have a reason to stay connected with each other now that your lives are taking you in different directions. If you’ve gone so far as to research avenues for your friends to make such a group investment then you know there are two major road blocks. The first is that investing decisions are very personal and while folks may be interested in investing as a group, they may not be comfortable letting each other know the size of those investments. The second is that there are not many existing investment vehicles that enable groups to accomplish their investing goals together. And when these vehicles do exist, there is no ‘just right solution’ that meets the desires of each fund member. This is where Launch Angels can help. Launch Angels is already the easiest way to build a venture portfolio, but now through Launch Angels Affinity Funds, Launch Angels is the easiest way to share a venture portfolio with your friends. Here’s why accredited investors we’ve talked to like our Affinity Funds:
- Each fund’s portfolio is tailor-made and diversified to help you pursue your personal interests and goals.
- Funds are structured so you can engage with your group the way you want, and are able to accommodate both passive and active involvement in the fund management.
- All legal paperwork and filing for the fund & investment deals is done for you.
- Gain access to Launch Angels’ deal flow in addition to investment opportunities from individual fund LPs.
- All investment opportunities are vetted by Launch Angels and put through our professional diligence process.
– Shereen Shermak, CEO